1077Treasures of Buenos Aires , Trip to Argentina in September.
- May 1, 2004Treasures of Buenos Aires
Tango Trip to Argentina with Carlos de Chey (Maestro de Tango)
Departing from NYC September 10, 2004 - Arriving back to NYC on September
September is a beautiful time to enjoy this trip. Spring is in the air in
Come and join me for a week of dancing at milongas, instruction and fun in
the city where Tango was born. As a native Porteno, I will take you to
experience Tango at its best in world renowned milongas and in places where
only locals know about.
Trip includes :
- Non-stop roundtrip air fare
- **** Hotel in a great area, breakfast included.
- Local transportation.
- Admissions to all milongas
- Dinner / Show
- Small personalized classes with the best tango masters
- Tours of La Boca, Casa Rosada, Congreso, Teatro Colon, Tigre, Recoleta,
Evita's and Gardel's tombs,
Puerto Madero and much more.
- A variety of milongas, restaurants and shopping in different
Great for both singles and couples.
Price : Only $1,850* (NY and Argentinian taxes included)
* Price subject to change, register asap.
This will be a fun and memorable adventure!!
For more information contact:
Carlos de Chey
Please complete and send a check or money order payable to Carlos de Chey,
at 12 East 22nd St.
#6-E, NY, NY 10010
Telephone number __________________________email ______________________
* Feel free to forward this on to your friends, thanks.
Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN
- << Previous post in topic