1077Treasures of Buenos Aires , Trip to Argentina in September.

  • Carlos Duarte de Chey
    May 1, 2004
      Treasures of Buenos Aires
      Tango Trip to Argentina with Carlos de Chey (Maestro de Tango)

      Departing from NYC September 10, 2004 - Arriving back to NYC on September
      19, 2004

      September is a beautiful time to enjoy this trip. Spring is in the air in
      Buenos Aires.
      Come and join me for a week of dancing at milongas, instruction and fun in
      the city where Tango was born. As a native Porteno, I will take you to
      experience Tango at its best in world renowned milongas and in places where
      only locals know about.

      Trip includes :
      - Non-stop roundtrip air fare
      - **** Hotel in a great area, breakfast included.
      - Local transportation.
      - Admissions to all milongas
      - Dinner / Show
      - Small personalized classes with the best tango masters
      - Tours of La Boca, Casa Rosada, Congreso, Teatro Colon, Tigre, Recoleta,
      Evita's and Gardel's tombs,
      Puerto Madero and much more.
      - A variety of milongas, restaurants and shopping in different
      neighborhoods.

      Great for both singles and couples.

      Price : Only $1,850* (NY and Argentinian taxes included)
      * Price subject to change, register asap.

      This will be a fun and memorable adventure!!

      For more information contact:
      Carlos de Chey
      917-406-7973
      carlosnytango@...

      Please complete and send a check or money order payable to Carlos de Chey,
      at 12 East 22nd St.
      #6-E, NY, NY 10010

      * Feel free to forward this on to your friends, thanks.

      Premium!