The 9/11 Commission Campaign - rollout July 4th letter

  • Phoenix 2012
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011

      --- On Fri, 7/1/11, Jonathan Mark <flybynews@...> wrote:

      This following includes information about our joining a citizens campaign for a real 9/11 investigation. Watch for our official letter on this on July 4th. However, I wanted to share this heads up in case you want to get involved in sending out the July 4th letter for reaching the multitudes. Please get involved in this campaign, after ten years a strategic and effective approach to get a real investigation is before us.

      The 9/11 Commission Campaign - rollout July 4th letter

      FROM: The 9/11 Commission Campaign (Senator Mike Gravel, Byron Belitsos, and Ken Jenkins)
      TO: Leaders in the 9/11 truth movement
      Request to participate in the campaign’s rollout on July 4

      As you may know, a new activist organization founded and led by former Senator Mike Gravel ((D-Alaska, 1969-1981) has been exploring the feasibility of filing ballot propositions in several states (Oregon, Massachusetts, and others). When passed, this legislation would create an independent 9/11 commission that would be headquartered in the first state to pass such a law. This powerful new investigative commission would be:
      1. funded by the citizens via the state treasury (mandated by the law)
      2. free of governmental interference
      3. vested with subpoena power and the ability to take testimony under oath
      4. enhanced legally and financially by other states and localities that pass “sister” initiatives

      Our official launch date of the citizen’s 9/11 Commission Campaign is July 4. As we launch this work, we are heartened by one unassailable fact: the 9/11 truth movement has grown and prospered for nearly a decade, gaining millions of supporters through outreach and education in one of the most remarkable grassroots movements in American history.

      Our campaign strategically builds upon the movement’s innumerable breakthroughs and hard-won lessons. We believe these lessons point to a new approach to our common goals based on citizen power­that is, empowerment of citizens to work for a new investigation through the ballot initiative process. As Senator Gravel likes to say: “The 9/11 movement’s successful decade of citizen education can now give way to an actionable citizen’s plan for change­a plan to pass laws that will create a new investigation!”

      DIRECT DEMOCRACY FOR 9/11 TRUTH
      One thing we know is this: That our movement is grassroots; that sovereign power lies with the people; and that our fellow citizens are now awakened to 9/11 truth in vast numbers. But how can we harness this 911-truth-citizen-power to demand a truly independent investigation? Well, again, we believe we have in hand a winning approach: the method of direct democracy as it is now practiced in 24 states­the state ballot initiative.

      Notable in this connection is that the cause of direct democracy has been the principal passion of Senator Mike Gravel since his two terms in the Senate (1969–1981). Bringing with him that long experience and much acquired expertise, Mike has entered our movement to suggest a time-tested method­one that frees us from the legal and political machinations of status-quo forces.

      OUR SPECIAL REQUEST TO YOU: ”FUNDRAISE” WITH US
      We are writing to ask you and your organization to email our Call for Support­on July 4, or soon thereafter. Once you opt-in, the first step will be for you to send out to your list (literally on July 4 if possible) an introductory fundraising letter that we will supply.

      ALSO, PLEASE BE A SPONSOR
      Of course, if you have an organization, we’d like you to be an official Sponsor. Technically, that will cost $250. If indeed you’d like to be a sponsor, send us your logo or widget and we will post it on the home page.

      INTRODUCING THE CAMPAIGNERS
      Our overall effort is, as stated, chaired by Senator Mike Gravel, and headed up by executive director Byron Belitsos, one of the founders of 911truth.org. Ken Jenkins, known to many of you as a premier filmmaker in the 9/11 truth community, is our communications director.

      The three of us heartily invite you to join in this mission. In the meantime, we extend our hands in collegial friendship to you, the intrepid activists whose heroic work is the basis of our campaign.

      Warm regards,
      Senator Mike Gravel / Byron Belitsos / Ken Jenkins
      http://9-11cc.org/

      Email contact: Byron Belitsos byron[AT}originpress[DOT)com
      [replace brackets with correct characters for an email address]

      CRITICAL BREAKING NEWS

      30 June 2011 - Citizens Commission - Mike Gravel
      9/11 Commission Campaign
      – rollout July 4th letter -

      9/11 Initiative Campaign - Senator Mike Gravel
      Citizens 9/11 Commission
      This is a new initiative that uses the prevailing ballot box
      (and we all know there are some risks associated with that),
      but it could establish a truly independent commission to
      pursue justice regarding the events of September 11.
      An Actionable Plan for 9/11 Truth and Justice

      In first 3 minutes, watch
      9/11 - WTC-7 - Exposed!
      Video clip produced by Robert Bowman

      30 June 2011 - Youtube - 911blogger
      New! Ed Asner TV Ad Promotes AE911Truth

      1,517 Architects and Engineers
      Call for New 9/11 Investigation
      24 June 2011 - 911blogger - Will Hurst, David Rogers
      Richard Gage Talk at Royal Institute
      of British Architects Ignites Firestorm
      30 April 2011 - Atlanta Progressive News - Gloria Tatum
      Activists, Architects, 9/11 Questions Linger Ten Years..
      17 April 2011 - AE911truth - Leroy Gmazel
      Supporters Raise the Stakes this September

      25 May 2011 - Youtube - 911blogger
      Firefighters For 9/11 Truth
      - Erik Lawyer -
      Raw footage of a film premiering 9/10/2011
      "9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out"

      31 May 2011 - AE911truth.org - Arthur Naiman
      New Paperback Demolishes Official WTC Story

      24 January, 2011 - Rock Creek Free Press - Lynn Margulis
      Two Hit, Three Down, The Biggest Lie
      National Academy of Science member and
      Distinguished Professor endorses David
      Ray Griffin exposing truth of 9/11.

      27 March 2011 - 911blogger - TruthNews
      Susan Wolfe, Organizer for 10th Anniversary
      NYC 11 September, 2011 Events Interviewed

      Revolution Travel Management
      Stand for Truth in NYC on Tenth Anniversary of 9/11

      14 February 2011 - Flyby News - Jonathan Mark
      Lord of the Rings * Black 9/11 * Exposed

      New 9/11 Investigation vs New World Order

      "9/11 Truth is a very important issue with the
      power to bring lasting change to our country."

      - William Sloane Coffin

      Fit to Transmit in the Post Cassini Flyby Era

      = = = = = www.FlybyNews.com = = = = =