Wal-Mart tells Employees How to Vote, Warns Obama will bring UNIONS !!

  • ranger116@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Wal-Mart tells Employees How to Vote, Warns Obama will bring UNIONS !!

      And that UNIONS are Bad !

      The best car front license plate I ever saw said "Union Wages Buy More"

      Wal-Mart Warns of Democratic Win - WSJ.com Address:http://online.wsj.c

      Wal-Mart Warns of Democratic Win - WSJ.com
      Address:http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121755649066303381.html?mod=hpp_us_whats_news

      BOYCOT WAL-MART !!
      If you can help it, Do not buy anything at Wal-Mart

      Wal-Mart used to (may still ?) Have secret life insurance polices on
      their employees, Known in the insurance business as peasant policies.
      If one died Wal-Mart got $500,000 to a $1,000,000 and the employee's
      family got nothing !