Cindy Sheehan needs Help soon   Help Cindy get signatures etc for her

  • ranger116@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:17 AM
      Cindy Sheehan needs Help soon

      Help Cindy get signatures etc for her election campaign. -

      Now ! The choice is up to You !
      Cindy a Real American or somebody who is a 10 term candidate and
      believes she is owed her elected position.
      Show lying corporate and neocon owned Pelosi that "She is Off The Table
      !"
      Or let her get re-elected and laugh in Your face again and again, It is
      up to You !

      http://www.cindyforcongress.org - Read below.
      We can now begin the process to get the 3,000 signatures for Cindy
      to file as a candidate. This is the moment we all have been waiting
      for...this is the playoffs and if we don't succeed in the playoffs we
      don't make it to the superbowl. This huge day where thousands of folks
      will be out in force at both the Labor rally and the Immigrants rights
      rally are an amazing opportunity for us to collect the bulk of the 3,000
      signatures.
      Last night at the volunteer meeting one person said that they could
      not commit to signature gathering because they had a war to end...Folks,
      we have marched THOUSANDS of miles basically to NOWHERE.
      Our thousands of miles and multiple blisters have gotten us not one
      minute closer to ending this abomination of an occupation. Marches have
      not prevented the blood from flowing in Iraq. We march, we
      speechify...we glad hand each other then we go home self satisfied that
      we did our part....NOT enough anymore...
      Cindy's candidacy is actually something that will bring us closer to
      ending the war on many levels. For one...it puts the war discussion back
      in the press.
      The sooner we get the required signatures to file the sooner Cindy
      will be seen as a serious threat to the powers that be. Two, it sends a
      message to the powers that be that they represent US and not the money
      changers that fund their campaigns and profit from our sweat and blood.
      Cindy's campaign will wake many of them up.
      Our volunteer base started out so energized but sadly, we were not
      prepared to put you to work. We jumped the gun on volunteer meetings.
      Never should have had them so early on in the campaign. Now we actually
      have work for you to do. Now is the time for you all to step back up to
      the plate....oops that's baseball....it's 4th quarter 1st and goal we're
      down by 6 points......we need you all to get us over the goal line
      tomorrow...:)
      We will be meeting at Justin Herman plaza at 11am. We need as many
      8th district residents as we can get to be there. Only 8th district
      registered voters can collect signatures. We need as many non res's as
      we can get to be there as barkers [attention getters]. They will get the
      folks to the tables where the petitions will be signed.
      As we can we will team one resident with one non-resident.
      From the plaza we deploy teams either to Dolores Park where the
      Immigrant rights rally begins or to the civic center where the Immigrant
      rights march ends and final rally takes place. We would like all teams
      to eventually end up at the civic center. We will have a car to shuttle
      folks to and from venues best we can. Anyone else who can shuttle let me
      know.
      Please, anyone who can help tomorrow give me a call. If I don't pick up
      leave a message that you can help and where and when you will meet up
      with us. Leave your number..
      Dede 562-912-5838
      We are getting either Yellow shirts or ball caps for everyone to
      wear so we can be identified. I need a body count so we have enough
      shirts.

      PASSIT ON !!!

      it now.
      Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:57 pm
      Show Message Info
      #62554 of 62562
      Msg List <Prev | Next>
      Use Fixed Width Font
      Unwrap Lines
      lloyd kinder <lk3bk@...>
      lk3bk
      Offline
      Send Email
      Author
      Sort by Date
      Cindy Sheehan needs Help soon
      Help Cindy get signatures etc for her election campaign. -
      http://www.cindyforcongress.org - Read below. We can now begin the
      process to get the 3,000...
      lloyd kinder
      lk3bk

      Apr 30, 2008
      5:04 pm
      Message #
      Search:
      Start Topic
      SPONSOR RESULTS
      Every Size & Type of American-Made Flags
      AmEagleFlags.com - Factory-direct at huge savings-includes
      Flags-Banners-Display Cases.
      SALE on flags of the united states
      www.decorativebanners4you.com - Free Shipping - Wholesale Prices on
      flags of the united states.Buy Now.
      Buy American Flags Here
      flagco.com - Large selection of American Made Flags.
      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service - Copyright Policy - Guidelines - Help

      PASS IT ON !!