 Gas at $1.30 PER GALLON THIS IS NOT THE 'DON'T BUY' GAS FOR ONE DAY,

  • ranger116@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
       Gas at $1.30 PER GALLON
      THIS IS NOT THE 'DON'T BUY' GAS FOR ONE DAY, BUT IT     WILL
      SHOW YOU HOW WE CAN GET GAS BACK DOWN TO     $1.30 PER GALLON.

      This was sent by a retired Coca Cola executive.  It came from one of
      his engineer buddies who retired from Halliburton.  If you are tired
      of the gas prices going up AND they will continue to rise this summer,
      take time to read this please.
      Phillip Hollsworth offered this good idea.
      This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the "don't buy gas on a certain day"
      campaign that was going around last April or May!
      It's worth your consideration.  Join the resistance!!!!
      I hear we are going to hit close to $ 4.00 a gallon by next summer and
      it might go higher!!  Want gasoline prices to come down?

      We need to take some intelligent, united action.  The oil companies
      just laughed at that because they knew we wouldn't continue to "hurt"
      ourselves by refusing to buy gas .
      It was more of an inconvenience to us than it was a problem for them.
      BUT, whoever thought of this idea, has come up with a plan that can
      Really work.  Please read on and join with us!
      By now you're probably thinking gasoline priced at about $2.00 is super
      cheap.  Me too!  It is currently $2.98 for regular unleaded in my
      town.
      Now that the oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to
      think that the cost of a gallon of gas is CHEAP at $1.50 - $1.75, we
      need to take aggressive action to teach them that BUYERS control the
      marketplace..not sellers.
      With the price of gasoline going up more each day, we consumers need to
      take action.
      The only way we are going to see the price of gas come down is if we hit
      someone in the pocketbook by not purchasing their gas!  And, we can do
      that WITHOUT hurting ourselves.
      How?  Since we all rely on our cars, we can't just stop buying gas.
      But we CAN have an impact on gas prices if we all act together to force
      a price war.
      Here's the idea: For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY gasoline
      from the two biggest companies (which now are one), EXXON and MOBIL.
      They made 76 BILLION last 2 years Each!
      If they are not selling any gas, they will be inclined to reduce their
      prices.   If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have
      to follow suit.
      But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of Exxon and
      Mobil gas buyers.  It's really simple to do!  Now, don't wimp out on
      me at this point...keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to
      reach millions of people!!
      I am sending this note to 30 people.  If each of us send it to at
      least ten more (30 x 10 = 300) ...  and those 300 send it to at least
      ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000)...and so on, by the time the message reaches
      the sixth group of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION
      consumers .
      If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each,
      then 30 million people will have been contacted!
      If it goes one level further, you guessed it.....  THREE HUNDRED
      MILLION PEOPLE!!!
      Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people.  That's all!
      (If you don't understand how we can reach 300 million and all you have
      to do is send this to 10 people....  Well, let's face it, you just
      aren't a mathematician.  But I am .  so trust me on this one.
      How long would all that take?  If each of us sends this e-mail out to
      ten more people within one day of receipt, all 300 MILLION people could
      conceivably be contacted within the next 8 days!!!
      I'll bet you didn't think you and I had that much potential, did you!
      Acting together we can make a difference.
      If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on.  I suggest
      that we not buy from EXXON/MOBIL UNTIL THEY LOWER THEIR PRICES TO THE
      $2.00 RANGE AND KEEP THEM DOWN.  THIS CAN REALLY WORK
      check out my website

      rubyrogers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Pass it on and save it and then pass it on once a week ongoing.