NewsWithViews Alerts

  • None
    Message 1 of 437 , Jan 27, 2005

      www.NewsWithViews.com
      January 27, 2005
      New Articles

      The World Economic Forum: Facilitating a New World Order
      http://www.newswithviews.com/Veon/joan22.htm
      by Joan Veon

      U.S. Home-Schoolers Beat Oxford Debaters
      http://www.newswithviews.com/Blumenfeld/Samuel26.htm
      by Samuel Blumenfeld

      Right to Lie - and Other Conservative Conceits
      http://www.newswithviews.com/deParrie/paul26.htm
      by Paul deParrie

      No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
    • None
      Message 437 of 437 , Sep 4, 2008

        www.NewsWithViews.com
        September 1, 2008
        New Articles

        Ted, Michelle & Hillary: "Family Values"
        The good Lord willing, I am now in St. Paul at the Republican National Convention and to attend Ron Paul's Rally for the Republic. It's a bit difficult writing a 'current' events column with an upside down schedule, but here's a few comments about the donkey convention in Denver before my cut off date for submission. On August 25, 2008, I watched the nauseatingly long video presentation to honor Ted Kennedy, and bear with me while I get to the point.......
        http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd386.htm
        by Devvy Kidd

        The Choice is Simple, The Ballot Box or The Bullet Box
        Now before you start calling people who can video tape my arrest for your misconception of what I have said in the title, please read on. Within the next few weeks you will be witness to the most highly insulting and desperately misleading political campaigns ever seen by American citizens. It will be that way because in order to sell the presumed candidates, campaign officials and party leaders will blitz this nation with more horse dung than has EVER been thrown through the fan blades before......
        http://www.newswithviews.com/Evensen/greg31.htm
        by Former Kansas State Trooper, Greg Evensen, Ret.

        "There is no water holier than the sweat off a man�s brow!"
        I thought that this Labor Day we should remember that this holiday is not about department store sales, as all too many holidays seem to be about, but to take a day to remember the huge contributions that hard working Americans have made to building this nation.......
        http://www.newswithviews.com/Cutler/michael36.htm
        by Michael Cutler

        I Don't Have a Dog in This Fight: Failed 37 Year War on Drugs
        After the first 10 interviews with my brother Police Officer and Detective Howard Wooldridge of Lansing, Michigan (retired) concerning the �War on Drugs�, more and more Americans understand the underpinnings of how the U.S. government protracts a national taxpayer fraud. How big a fraud? Taxpayers forked over $1 trillion in 36 years paying for the impotent �War on Drugs.� Results? More drugs available, major drug networks, cheaper drugs and more........
        http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty394.htm
        by Frosty Wooldridge

        No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.