Video: The History of HAARP / CBC documentary of HAARP with Wendy Mesley

  • Halie Mac
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010

      --- On Wed, 11/3/10, Sardar <sardar@...> wrote:

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 1:43 PM
      Subject: Video: The History of HAARP / CBC documentary of HAARP with Wendy Mesley

      Video: The History of HAARP

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPusHeDlBxQ

      Video: CBC documentary of HAARP with Wendy Mesley

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkLTzesBxGE
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi1nLmlicxU

      There's a rumour that I met Jean Manning in the late 90's and somehow ended up with a copy of Technical Memorandum 195 from Los Alamos military base secret conference and have the names of everyone who attended this event as mentioned in the CBC documentary.  I cannot confirm nor deny these rumours.  It would be a great risk on anyone's part to attempt to harass a globally known public figure such as myself over something that happened over 12 plus years ago... "possibly", especially since it's pretty much public information and has been for a decade.  Perhaps Wikileaks has a copy of TM195 by now for all I know.  I would have had nothing to do with that anyway because getting public awareness of Jeane Manning and Nick Begich's book "Angels don't play this HAARP" was more on my mind and the time and Wikileaks had yet to have been invented.  http://www.wikileaks.org/