No activity in last 7 days
Welcome to the Café of the New Mobility Agenda . Since September 1999 it offers a free, public, flexible discussion space for those who feel that our transport systems need to be, and can be made to be, more sustainable and more just -- and who wish to freely exchange ideas and information about it.
The Café also hosts World Streets, distributing to all members the materials and information coming from this high profile international collaborative program.
* Best way to access this forum? Via the main New Mobility Agenda site. Under the heading Talking New Mobility, you will see a number of other useful sources of information and perspective on our topic.
* Welcoming Note: First-time visitors are warmly invited to read the Welcoming Note. This forum is monitored to ensure that the exchanges stay on focus. It is also fully searchable -- see the guidelines here for hints on how to do this.
* Email overload? No problem. Go to “Edit Membership” just above here and put yourself down for the Daily Digest, preferably in their quite nice “Fully Featured” version.
- Jul 29, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.