This Scandiavian show and tell is to take place tomorrow. (Thanks to
Peter Markusson for passing on the message.)
A short introduction note from their site follows. Full details from
Clean Vehicles and Fuels European Symposium and Exhibition 2005
The symposium and exhibition creates a meeting point and marketplace
where manufacturers and other promoters of clean vehicles and fuels, can
meet decision makers and buyers of green solutions.
If you are looking for clean road transportation you find the
alternatives at Clean Vehicles and Fuels. Or if you already have a
solution you meet the buyers and policy makers here. The symposium,
exhibition and test-driving provide a perfect toolbox for all actors
being determined to further the development towards cleaner vehicles and
· Products and services on the market are displayed and often also
available for tests in practice
· Promising initiatives and projects are presented
· Local, national and international policies and trends are explained
At "Clean Vehicles and Fuels" you are likely to meet:
· Manufacturers of clean vehicles and fuels
· Public and commercial buyers of clean vehicles
· Public and commercial users of clean vehicles and fuels
· Decision makers of green solution and infrastructure
· Companies operating within the fields of environment and climate.
Our experiences from Clean Vehicles and Fuels 2004 were very positive.
The symposium as well as the exhibition was of high quality and the
attention in media was extraordinarily good.
We look forward to seeing you in Stockholm in November, where our prime
focus will be practical experiences of clean vehicles and fuels.
On behalf of the organizers
Chairman of "Clean Vehicles and Fuels"