Online booking, part II.

  • Ekokompaniet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2000
      Hi again, all!

      Several people have mailed me and asked how to get into the system, so I'll add some instructions to the first mail about Majorna's online booking system.

      On the first side of the demo booking system, you will find a small table labeled 'anvandarnamn' (username) and 'losenord' (password). Put one pair of those into the corresponding boxes lower down on the page, then push the 'logga in' button and go on from there (using my short lecture in Swedish). Just don't use the 'gast * volvo360' combination if you don't have a Swedish/Nordic keyboard.

      With kind regards,
      Peter

      Ekokompaniet
      Rådgivning - Bildelning - Miljö