New sustainable transport model for Third World mega cities

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2000
      You may already know about the huge rethink and redeployment program that is
      presently going on full steam in Bogotá to create and put into place what I
      believe to be in effect an entirely new sustainable transport model for
      Third World
      mega cities. As luck would have it I have just come back from there and
      have written up an independent appreciation
      of what they are facing and trying to do. It's still pretty rough but if any
      of you think it might be useful, let me know and I'll pipe it over.
      Comments, corrections and queries of courses will be more than welcome.

      With all good wishes,

      Eric Britton

      ecopl@n ___ technology, economy, society ___
      Eric.Britton@... URL www.ecoplan.org
      Mobile: +336 80 96 78 79
      Voice/Videoconference +331.4441.6340 (1-4)
      Voicemail/Fax hotline: Europe +331 5301 2896
      Voicemail/Fax hotline: North America +1 888 522 6419 (toll free)