Reminder - Conference on Urban Transport and the En...

  • access-forum@onelist.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2000

      Conference on Urban Transport and the Environment for the 21st
      Century , UK

      Date: Friday, April 28, 2000
      Time: All Day

      International Conference on Urban Transport and the Environment
      for the 21st Century is being held from 26 - 28 July 2000, at
      Cambridge University, UK. For further information please see:
      www.wessex.ac.uk/conferences/2000