Emotion

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2000
      Dear Friends,

      We try to keep things focused here, but every once in a while a little
      peripheral vision does not hurt.

      So, in our spirit of world sharing, when you have a moment, let me suggest
      that you get yourself a cup of coffee, grab a chair, hook up your speakers,
      make sure your modem as up to it, and tune in to
      http://www.georgejackson.com/

      So.... Can we use Internet not only to communicate information, but also
      emotion? And does not that mean something?

      Are we doing the best we can with the tools we have?

      Or let's try that again. If you are trying to beat Goliath, do you leave
      your slingshot at home?

      eric