Transport Project Appraisal

  • EcoPlan, Paris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello

      I am researching approaches to including access for disabled
      people into transport project appraisal frameworks. Does
      anyone know of any frameworks that incorporate disabled
      access - or even just try to? If so, could you please let me
      know how I can get hold of them and also whether you think
      they are effective or not?

      Many thanks - replies off-list very welcome,