Toward a New Mobility Agenda/9: Last months of 2013

  • F. E. K. Britton. EcoPlan Int'l
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013

      Greetings,

      If you like World Streets and feel we are doing a useful job . . .  If you consider that the collaborative city projects we are helping move from idea to reality, such as Sustainable Penang: Toward a New Mobility Agenda (at https://sustainablepenang.wordpress.com) and The Equity Initiative in Helsinki (http://wp.me/psKUY-32N), are original and potentially important contributions . . .   If you realize that meeting the full costs of these sorts of ambitious unfamiliar innovations is a considerable challenge . . .  And if your financial situation can afford it . . .

      Let me invite you to reach into your pocket and make a donation to help keep all this going.

      Whatever you decide on this today, keep reading World Streets. As our Mission Statement puts it so modestly: "Creating open knowledge networks to improve the world's streets and public spaces; helping in many small ways to make smart people smarter And good people better".

      That's my job,

      Eric Britton

      Sustainable Development  | The Equity Initiative |   World Streets  |  New Mobility Consult | World Streets Online

        9, rue Gabillot   69003 Lyon France  |  T. +339 8326 9459| M. +336 5088 0787  | E. eric.britton@...   S. newmobility