SDES Master Class. Sign in here

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2013
      WordPress.com

      New post on Sustainable Development, Economy & Society

      Sign in to Master Class here

      by Eric Britton, editor

      1. Start: Make sure you are in http://sustain.ecoplan.org (or http://sustainabiltyseminar.wordpress.com, same thing.)

      2. Course blog: Go to top right column and click Sign in here  At that point you will see that your are "following the log along with xx "amazing people" (their words not mine ;-).

      3. Facebook: Click to http://www.facebook.com/SDES.MasterClass and join the group page there. (Important for updates and clues).

      4. LinkedIn: You might wish to do the same in LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Sustainable-Development-Economy-Society-3935832?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

      5. Profile: You then click to http://sustainabiltyseminar.wordpress.com/2013-student-profiles/ and complete your profile as per the instructions (with maybe an eye to some of the others already posed by way of inspiration).

      You are now ready to start the Pre-Seminar for which you go to "ISG Start Here" top left and work your way down the menu.

      If that is not clear, please get in touch with your questions.

      Eric Britton, editor | May 28, 2013 at 06:45 | Categories: 2013, Organization | URL: http://wp.me/p1zD54-nW

      Comment

         See all comments

    • Pascal van den Noort
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2013
        Dear Eric,

        Can you please let me know what the Master Class is about? I would love to advertise it, but get somewhat lost in the website.

        Greetings,

        Pascal

        Pascal J.W. van den Noort
        Executive Director
        Velo Mondial, A Micro Multi-National

        operations@...
         +31206270675 landline
        +31627055688 mobile phone

        Click here for information on urban mobility issues you always wanted to have

        On 28 mei 2013, at 07:39, eric britton <eric.britton@...> wrote:

        New post on Sustainable Development, Economy & Society

        < td valign="top">