Searching World Streets - An open library and toolkit at your...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 12:42 AM
      Facebook

      https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQAxmvSXbipL3bre&w=154&h=154&url=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.wp.com%2Fworldstreets.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F04%2Fmagnifying-glass.jpg%3Ffit%3D1000%252C1000World Streets is more than a collaborative blog with a very specific focus; it also offers an extensive site and collection of working materials, references and tools in support of our collective push to more sustainable cities.  At this point several thousand articles, tools,  images, and other media are assembled in the family of World Streets sustainability toolkit.

      But if it is to be useful as an open library and toolset, we need to be able to offer ways to sort through all this digital chaos, so that you can have a chance to find the kind of information or support you are looking for. Fortunately, in combination with WordPress and Google we are able to offer you a collection of useful search tools, as follows:

      à http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/searching-world-streets-an-open-library-and-toolkit-at-your-fingertips/