Editorial: World Transport Arch ives– and how we read in 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      WordPress.com

      New post on Network Dispatches

      Editorial: World Transport Archives– and how we read in 2013

      by Eric Britton, editor

      We have recently set up a collaborative program entitled the World Transport Policy and Practice Archives, which you can find at http://worldtransportarchives.wordpress.com/.  The goal of this project  is to prepare and publish in easily readable form the content of all of the editions of the Journal of World Transport Policy and Practice  that have appeared [...]

      Read more of this post

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://networkdispatches.wordpress.com/2013/03/08/editorial-world-transport-archives-and-how-we-read-in-2013/