latest edition of the Journal of World Transport Policy and Practice

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 9:55 AM

      The latest edition of the Journal of World Transport Policy and Practice will be out tomorrow on World Streets, but if you want to get it early you will find it on our new WTPP Archives site at http://worldtransportarchives.wordpress.com/

      The Archives is a new project for us, and it has the advantage of working both forward and backward. It includes an efficient way for you to follow the latest editions of WTPP, and in addition already contains every number printed since our first edition  in 1995.

      Have a look and tell us what you think.

      Eric Britton

        Francis  Eric Knight Britton, Managing Director /  Editor

        World Streets  |  New Mobility Consult | 2013 Work Program | W/S on Facebook   | Zetabytes

        9, rue Gabillot   69003 Lyon France  |  T. +339 8326 9459| M. +336 5088 0787  | E. eric.britton@...   S. newmobility