AW: [NewMobilityCafe] Can you judge a city by its street furniture?

  • Conrad Wagner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2013
      WordPress.com

      Hi Erich,

      always very inspiring to read your posts at World Street.

      The WebSite is very comprehensive and covers all kinds of street, traffic and mobility issues.

      Eventually I will send you more aspects from Switzerland (and other countries I get information). It rather must be in English language, right??!!

      … stay tuned.

      Thx.

      Gruss, Conrad

      Mobility Systems