Public transport riders wide open to infection by parasites and viruses

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      WordPress.com

      New post on World Streets: The Politics of Transport in Cities

      Public transport riders wide open to infection by parasites and viruses

      by Eric Britton, editor

      Just when we thought we were finally starting to figure out how to make a major shift to  public transport, this troubling article shows up in the main paper in Tallinn Estonia, at the time of their introduction of a new program to create FFPT  Fare Free Public Transport.  Now someone has to figure out [...]

      Read more of this post

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/public-transport-riders-wide-open-to-infection-by-parasites-and-viruses/