2013 Book announcement: NO EXCUSES, SIR

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      WordPress.com

      New post on No Excuses, Sir!

      2013 Book announcement: NO EXCUSES, SIR

      by Eric Britton, editor

      Memorandum:  First background on book in process to appear end-2013.  No Excuses, Sir!  (A tale of cities, indolence, complexity and finally . . .   simplicity) Introduction: No Excuses is a book  in progress by Eric Britton about cities and people, and how we get around in our day-to-day lives. And how with a little imagination [...]

      Read more of this post

      Comment

         See all comments

      http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/2013-book-announcement-no-excuses-sir/