Weekend Conceit: "Architects have built a rubber...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2012
      Facebook

      Weekend Conceit: "Architects have built a...

      Eric Britton

      1:23pm Dec 9

      Weekend Conceit: "Architects have built a rubber road in a Russian forest, Fast Track, exploring more commuter-friendly transport options"

      So....it's for lumberjacks?

      No, it's for jumping jacks.

      Don't start.

      No, it's for humping yaks.

      No, it's for bumping scats.

      No, it's for thumping quacks!

      Trumping hacks?

      No, it's for psychotic yaks.

      Yeah right, because this story is serious business isn't it. Also, jumpi... nah just kidding.

      No IT'S JUMPING JACKS!

      See what you've started?

      I simply must go to Russia. Right now.

      Because walking is just SO last century

      I wonder whether they had to write an 'impact' assessment

      I heard the funding bounced?

      One small step for a man ... whoooa...I meant a small step

      The trampoline that could help you bounce in to work

      www.guardian.co.uk

      Architects have built a rubber road in a Russian forest, Fast Track, exploring more commuter-friendl...

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.