Re: [NewMobilityCafe] Remember "Car Free Days". Lots of them and lots...

  • Ann Hackett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2012

      Hi Eric,
      It could provide insightful information.  I would possibly combine car free and city cycle and see what happens.
      Ann

      Eric Britton posted in World City Bike Forum

      Eric Britton

      1:46pm Aug 28

      Remember "Car Free Days". Lots of them and lots of different ways to do them. But I do not know of a single one -- correct me if I have this wrong -- that ever lasted for all 24 hours, i.e., 1441 minutes of their Day. At most they run 6 - 8 hours, and more often than not less.

      Now the punch line. What if we -- or you? -- ere to organize a City/Cycle Day which ran for the full 24 hours?

      Now the question: DO you think that might be an idea? And if so, how would we will fill all those 1440 minutes, morning, noon and nighttime too -- and in the process progress the cycling agenda in our cities.

      Stay tuned.

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.