FW: [New post] British High Spee d Rail? – Or a better r ailway for Britain

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011
      WordPress.com

      New post on World Streets: A New Mobility Agenda

      British High Speed Rail? – Or a better railway for Britain

      by Eric Britton, editor

      Editor's note: I personally and professionally am quite happy to continue to bash the feckless and  ill-gotten British High Speed Rail (“HS2”) proposal and its variants that we and others have discussed in these pages previously at http://wp.me/psKUY-1lg.  It is such a juicy target of avarice, gross incompetence and intellectual laziness. One has to ask [...]

      Read more of this post

      Eric Britton, editor | 30 September 2011 at 15:21 | Categories: equity, Governance, HSR, Rail | URL: http://wp.me/psKUY-1Sj

      Comment

         See all comments