"The New Economics of Sustainable Development"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2011

      A Sustainable World

                          Make it yours

      Back in 1997 James Robertson, respected British economist, monetary reformer and policy counsel to government, took a hard look at "The New Economics of Sustainable Development" in a report prepared for the Forward Studies Unit of the European Commission. Today, half a generation later, this exceptionally insightful piece still brings up points to which we should be giving attention. It is unfortunate that the clock has stood still for this important part of the sustainability dialogue. No wonder we are making so very little progress in the right direction. Let's have a close look at what James has to propose and mull it all over from a 2011 perspective.

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post

         Eric Britton, Editor / Managing Director

         Sustainable Development, Business & Society | World Streets  | New Mobility Partnerships

         8, rue Jospeh Bara   75006 Paris France

         Tel. +331 7550 3788   |  editor@...   |  Skype: newmobility