sustainable transport campaigner

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2011

      I thought I'd notify you that Campaign for Better Transport is advertising for a sustainable transport campaigner, see http://www.bettertransport.org.uk/jobs/sustainable-transport-campaigner. The postholder's role will be to campaign against big road schemes and in favour of sustainable transport alternatives. Please pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested.

      Thanks
      Stephen

      PS. And as we know sustainable transport campaigners read World Streets. Eh? / Eric

      New Mobility Partnerships  – http://www.newmobility.org