Sustainable Transport and the Importance of Pattern Recognition

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 4:03 AM
      WordPress.com

      Sustainable Transport and the Importance of Pattern Recognition

      In order to turn around a very big boat that is moving in the wrong direction – think global warming or any of the other wrong-way trips that we are currently locked into when it comes to transport in cities – it helps to be smart, studious and work very hard. But it is if anything even more important to have a feel for what is really going on. And this is where the fine art of pattern recognition comes in. Pattern recognition: all too often the empty chair when it comes to understanding and decision making in the field of transport policy and practice. No wonder we are doing so poorly.

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post

      - - - > Would you like to support World Streets?  If so please click to http://wp.me/PsKUY-BD .

      | 8-10, rue Joseph Bara 75006 Paris.  | +331 75503788. | eric.britton@...  |  Skype:  newmobility  |