[World Streets] What can we learn from the murderous attack on cyclists in Porto Alegre on Friday?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      WordPress.com

      What can we learn from the murderous attack on cyclists in Porto Alegre on Friday?

      Porto Alegre Brazil. 25 February 2011. At least forty people were injured when a mad driver slammed his car into a pack of more than 100 cyclists in the city of Porto Alegre in Brazil. The cyclists, mainly young people, were staging a peaceful demonstration calling for a reduction in the number of cars on the streets. The 47-year-old male driver fled the scene of the incident Friday evening and was later arrested after authorities found his abandoned car over the weekend.

      Read more of this post

      Add a comment to this post