Re: [NewMobilityCafe] The path to clean air (in the transport sector at least)

  • joshua odeleye
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      Dear Eric,
      Thanks for this one.I think it will be ideal for developing countries fo dissipate more energy/resources on fixing the system; while the developed countries maintain a cost-effective balance between fixing the auto and fixing the system, for now.
      Regards,
      Joshua Odeleye
      School of Transport
      Lagos State University