[World Streets] New comment on Editorial: The only good monorail, is an old monor....

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      Eric Britton has left a new comment on your post "Editorial: The only good monorail, is an old monor...":

      Thank you Peter.

      Maglev, another technology area that I have followed with interest over the years, with a certain amount of flip-flopping in my views as things move ahead, is another topic for perhaps another day.

      But that said, our main focus at World Streets is rather far from these technologies, as we hope the daily paper makes clear. (Still I would in fact very much like to spend some time looking at, learning about and reflecting on maglev's near term prospects at some future point. Even if it is not on our bottom line here.)

      Posted by Eric Britton to World Streets at Tuesday, 02 February, 2010