[World Streets] World leaders in Singapore back off from COP15 targets. Now what?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2009

      World leaders in Singapore back off from COP15 targets. Now what?

      This is at least a double tragedy: a tragedy for our planet, and a tragedy for our ability to govern ourselves wisely. And in all this, the concept of sustainable transport is also a victim -- because the linkage of transportation system reform to climate considerations is just about the most powerful argument for rapid change we have.

      --> Full text of this article appears in today’s World Streets at http://WorldStreets.org/

      --> World Streets articles on COP15,  click to http://tinyurl.com/ws-COP15

      --> Discussions via New Mobility Agenda forum at www.newmobility.org (Post to NewMobilityCafe@yahoogroups.com)