MOBILITY ISSUE 7 - Jan-March 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Dear Mobility people...

      I'm preparing the diary for our January-March 2010 edition (issue 7) and am
      wondering whether (hoping that...) you have anything in particular that
      you'd like to see covered - or anything you'd like to write about - that
      would be of value, interest and inspiration to our southern-African policy-
      and decision-makers. Micro-projects, lessons learned, citizen action,
      policy, implementation, projects, programmes, opinion...

      To read issue 6, visit http://emag.mobilitymagazine.co.za

      Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

      Wish best wishes

      Gail Jennings [mailto:gail@...]

      --
      EDITOR: MOBILITY MAGAZINE
      Integrated transport for the 21st century

      Cell - +27 83 658 5386
      Skype - gail-galeforce
      Email - gail@...
      Web - www.mobilitymagazine.co.za
      Digital edition - emag.mobilitymagazine.co.za
      Physical address - 10th floor, Church Sq House, 5 Spin St, Cape Town, 8000