[World Streets] New comment on Honk! Basel Mobility Ticket.

  • The Editor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2009
      The Editor has left a new comment on your post "Honk! Basel Mobility Ticket":

      I was in Basel in 1995 and found the trams in particular were very easily understood ... despite a language problem ... the ticket system was not so easy .. but with a little patience we quickly found out how it worked.

      Free tickets would have been magic ... another "barrier" removed ...!

      Bring it on internationally ...!

      Michael Yeates
      Brisbane Australia

      Posted by The Editor to World Streets at Wednesday, 10 June, 2009