[World Streets] Print: Cycling-inclusive Policy Development

  • The Editor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      [http://www.sutp.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1462&Itemid=1&lang=uk]
      The Sustainable Urban Transport Project (SUTP) of the GTZ and the Interface for Cycling Expertise (I-Ce) have joined efforts in the development of a training document entitled "Cycling-inclusive Policy Development: A Handbook". It has been written by 12 authors who are experts in different fields of cycling-inclusive development.

      This handbook provides detailed information on how to develop cycling-friendly policies and facilities. It can help you, as a planner, engineer, community leader of advocate to enrich your own ideas about the future traffic and transport system where you live and work. The publication is also part of Sustainable Urban Mobility in Asia (SUMA) initiative, of which GTZ and I-Ce are partners.

      SUTP users can download the document from here (PDF, 19 Mb.) Unregistered visitors can click here to register (at no cost) and then proceed to download.

      --
      Posted By The Editor to World Streets at 5/01/2009 10:11:00 AM