VTPI News - Spring 2004 commentary

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2004
      Thanks for the VTPI News Spring 2004 ...

      In particular I wish to draw attention to two excellent
      papers in this VTPI edition, the first being

      "Managing Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs) On Nonmotorized
      Facilities" (http://www.vtpi.org/man_nmt_fac.pdf) and the
      second,

      >"Overcoming Obstacles of Car Culture: Promoting an
      --------------------

      A complete copy of this message has been attached for your convenience.

      This message requires your approval for one of the following reasons:
      * Your group is set to moderate all messages from this user, OR
      * Your group is set to moderate messages from all users

      To approve or reject this messages using the web, please visit

      To approve this message using email, reply to this message. You do not
      need to attach the original message, just reply and send.

      To reject this message using email, forward this message to

      WorldTransport-reject-h6CjMRG_Dq95zp4n=IbZvLg@yahoogroups.com

      NOTE: The pending message will expire after 14 days. If you do not
      take action within that time, the pending message will be automatically
      rejected. Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high quality of
      service for our users.

      Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.

      Regards,

      Yahoo! Groups Customer Care