Car Free Day Outreach Survey in Process - Join in

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2004
      Sunday, June 13, 2004, Paris, France, Europe

      Over the month of June the World Car Free Days program of The Commons
      are running an international outreach survey of Car Free Day
      accomplishments issues, problems and strategies to resolve them. If you
      have any interest in making your Car Free Day a success, you should
      check it out.

      The survey will prove a useful source of perspective and honest counsel
      for you and your colleagues, as well as giving you an opportunity to
      share your questions and views with people who are directly involved in
      making them work in cities around the world. What we have going here is
      a fully independent and critical process: we are trying to please no one
      nor to sell a bill of goods for any administration or company. We call
      this knowledge building and cross-learning.

      This survey will also provide valuable raw materials for shaping our
      work and action program over the remainder of this year.

      Check it out at http://WorldCarFreeDay.com <http://worldcarfreeday.com/>
      , where you can click Outreach Survey on either menu and you will have
      the full story. What you have to say is important so let us hear from
      you. The final results will be posted on the site in July along with an
      analytic report and action plan, which will in turn be open to critical
      review, comments and later fine tuning.

      Know anybody who you think should get involved in this group process?
      Pass on this note and invite them to join in sharing their ideas.