Sustainable Urban Transport - 850 programs and websites - (work in progress)

  • Conrad Wagner [mailto:w@gner.ch]
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      From: Conrad Wagner [mailto:w@...]
      Sent: Monday, 1 September 2008 09:03
      To: Eric Britton

      Hi Eric

      Your list is very valuable ...

      The problem is not the list. The problem is that in the UK there is hardly
      any leadership to bring together all this diverse CarSharing (and
      RideSharing) activities.

      What an image you get from a movement where any little city gets its own
      CarSharing system. And they all speak out loud that their system is the best
      one until their Website link gets dead (obviously, see the list) ...

      ... good luck for the British empire ...

      Saludos, Chao, hasta pronto ... Conrad

      Mobility Systems
      Conrad Wagner
      Stansstaderstrasse 26