FW: IIID Expert Forum Transport Guiding Systems 2008: Call for Speakers

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2008

      The International Institute for Information Design (IIID) in Vienna is organizing a top-notch event this year in connection with sustainable public transportation entitled “Infoconnectivity - Intertwined information for interconnected transport networks“. The idea behind this expert forum: The effectiveness of public transport often depends on how long it takes to change between different modes of transport – the quicker and the more efficient, the better for passengers, tourists or staff, in short: everyone. Down-time should be reduced to an absolute minimum. However, if this so-called “inter-connectivity” between transport networks is to be enhanced, it is vital to focus on measures of improving information-connectivity (infoconnectivity) between service providers in the area of public transport.

      IIID is still looking for speakers who are willing, eager and competent to speak at this international event. Information on the event and our "Call for Speakers" are posted below. Event and call details are also available at http://www.iiid-expertforum.net. For further information you may also call the Head of Public Relations at IIID, C. Hanacek-Schubert at christopher.hanacek@....

      If you could post this information on your website, we would be most grateful. I have tried to become a member of your group but have encountered difficulties. Perhaps you could assist me here, as I think that this event would be of interest to your clientele.

      ………………………

      Call for Speakers

      IIID Expert Forum Transport Guiding Systems 2008:

      Infoconnectivity

      Intertwined information for interconnected transport networks

      4/5 September 2008

      Tech Gate Vienna, Austria

      Organizer: International Institute for Information Design (IIID)

      Call for Speakers submission deadline: 11 June 2008

      http://www.iiid-expertforum.net