More than one hundred thousand visitors. Thanks for being among them.

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2004
      Tomorrow The Commons, including its various programs, will pass the 100k
      visitors mark since the current version of our sites were first placed
      on the web in July 1995. Moreover, it is a testimonial to the fact that
      we must be doing something right that visitors are now coming in at a
      rate averaging more than 100/day. In addition to celebrating this
      wonderful event of sharing and concern about more than the volume of
      meat on our personal plates, it is an opportunity for us to invite all
      of you to consider joining and getting behind no less that three of our
      programs which until now have been quiet but which are shortly going to
      start to see the kind of attention and energy which you can see, for
      example, on our fine World Carshare Consortium site at
      http://worldcarshare.com <http://worldcarshare.com/> :

      * The Commons Sustainability Agenda itself -- at
      <http://ecoplan.org/> http://ecoplan.org
      * Rethinking Work -- at
      <http://www.ecoplan.org/new-work/nw_index>
      http://www.ecoplan.org/new-work/nw_index
      * Children on the Move! -- at http://www.ecoplan.org/children/

      Should these particular topics not interest you, you may nonetheless
      have colleagues or friends who may wish to see how things can be
      advanced if they come in and add their brains and efforts to our and
      others in these three vital areas of our societies.

      And why should you do it? ;-)

      Eric Britton

      The Commons __ technology, economy, society__
      Le Frene, 8/10 rue Joseph Bara 75006 Paris, France
      Tel. +331 4326 1323 Fax/Voicemail hotline: +331 5301 2896
      http://www.ecoplan.org IP Videoconference: 81.65.50.149
      Personal webpage: www.EricBritton.org
      Email: Eric.Britton@... or ecoplan.adsl@...