Overhaul and remapping of New Mobility Agenda

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2004

      Dear Friends:

      We have decided to create a single New Moblity Agenda site and unified discussion list, serving the entire range of sustainable mobility issues and incorporating the considerable mass of material and information available on our World Transport Policy and Practice  site as well (http://wTransport.org).  Accordingly, when you go to http://newmobility.org from now on, you will be taken directly to the combined site.

      We hope that you will also chose to join the main discussion for at WorldTransport@yahoogroups.com.   If you have any questions about that or any of our programs or web sites, I invite you to contact me in person.

      In the hope that you will agree that this is a significant move for the better.

      With all good wishes,

      Eric Britton

      The Commons                __ technology, economy, society__

      Le Frene, 8/10 rue Joseph Bara                75006 Paris, France

      Tel. +331 4326 1323   Fax/Voicemail hotline: +331 5301 2896

      http://www.ecoplan.org     IP Videoconference: 81.65.50.149

      Personal webpage: www.EricBritton.org

      Email: Eric.Britton@... or ecoplan.adsl@...

      This email, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify me immediately by telephone and permanently delete the original and any copy of this email including any attachments thereto, and any printouts thereof.

      ---
      Norton Anti-Virus 2003.  Version 9.05.15