Climate Change conference in London - TOMORROW

  • Zvi Leve
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello,

      I just received a rather belated invitation to an interesting conference which will be held at the British Museum in London tomorrow 2 October. The conference is on Climate Change: Setting the Transport Agenda.

      The conference is not free, but there are discounts for various members of various planning bodies. Hope that someone can make it - I assume that there should be some interesting media coverage as well.

      Best regards,

      Zvi