Revised gender and urban transport module

  • Carlos F. Pardo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 9:39 AM
      Dear colleagues,

      Based on the feedback received from various professionals, and other
      comments on the gender and urban transport module, the authors have
      reviewed the document and have made important modifications to its full
      contents. Please go to our website to download the new version of the
      module (in section 7). You can access it from the address of our sourcebook:

      http://www.sutp.org/content/view/426/72/lang,uk/

      Best regards,

      --
      Carlos F. Pardo
      Coordinador de Proyecto- Project Coordinator