ideos on Velib project - from Pune

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      Our friends from Pune, and particularly the environmentalist/activist
      Manisha Gutman who came to Paris to have a look for herself, have come
      up with a pair of informal videos on the Vélib project that she
      whipped off during here stay here and which I would like to share with
      you. The first one at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDBfwU6zni8 will
      give you a feel for the project, while the second at
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLjT9g11y-4 is a kind of inchoate
      meditation by your truly in response to Manish's off the cuff
      questions. (Personally I really hate the way I speak, but I was
      forever searching for words. Forgive me this one time around).

      Thanks from all of us Manisha.

      Eric Britton

      The New Mobility/Climate Emergency Project
      Now on line at http://www.climate.newmobility.org
      Europe: Le Frene, 8/10 rue Joseph Bara, 75006 Paris, France,
      N. America: 9440 Readcrest Drive. Los Angeles, CA 90210

      T: Europe: +331 4326 1323 T. USA: +1 310 601 8468
      E: eric.britton@... E Back-up: fekbritton@...
      Free call via Skype.com to ericbritton