Take a survey about riding public buses while using a wheelchair

  • cmatrumpet
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      Study Announcement

      If you are a wheelchair user who sits in your wheelchair while
      riding public buses, and you can complete a survey on the Internet
      or have a family member or personal assistant help you complete it,
      we have an opportunity for you! The University of Pittsburgh is
      investigating the real-world usage patterns of wheelchair
      transportation safety equipment on public buses, and we would like
      your input.

      To participate in the study, you must:
      • Be eighteen years or older
      • Sit in your wheelchair while riding public buses
      • Have access to the Internet
      • Live in the United States of America

      If you would like to participate or would like more information
      about this study, please point your browser at
      http://www.wheelchairnet.org/survey/bus.html