Summer intern available

  • Gabrielle Hermann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2003

      Hi Everyone,

      I am a graduate student at Tufts University in the department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning in Boston.  I am focusing my studies on sustainable transportation issues and am looking for a summer internship with sustainable mobility as the theme.

      I speak French, Spanish, and a little bit of German and am willing to travel just about anywhere.  I either have taken or will take courses in economics, statistics, land use planning, sustainable transportation planning, and international environmental negotiations.  Besides being a full-time student I am also a Research Assistant for an economist at the Global Development and Environment Institute.  In the spring, I will be attending Carbuster's Towards Car-Free Cities conference in Prague.

      If anyone needs a summer intern please let me know and I will send you my resume.

      Thank you,

      Gabrielle Hermann

      "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi

      Do you Yahoo!?