BuildaCarFreeCity group starting

  • David Ceaser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      Hi,

      Gus Yates and I are working to try to get a carfree
      city established in North America. Because of interest
      you have shown to me regarding this subject in
      conversations we have had, I think that you would be a
      valuable participant in our group, that will work to
      make this our goal.

      I think you may want to consider joining this new
      group:

      BuildaCarFreeCity

      at:

      This group is working to create a CarFreeCity in the
      U.S./ Canada. It works in conjunction with the
      website www.carfreecity.us It is for individuals who
      want to work to create a society that is not dependent

      on the private automobile and that will take advantage
      of the benefits of not dedicating huge amounts of
      resources to it.

      I hope that you will help us make a CarFreeCity a
      reality.

      Regards,

      David Ceaser

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com