greenwash justifications

  • On Behalf Of K. Tsourlakis
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2007
      On Behalf Of K. Tsourlakis

      This is what I mean by "perverted way of justification":

      Roads 'good for the environment', says study

      EurActiv.com, 11 April 2007 - Bigger and better roads contribute to cutting
      pollution by removing bottlenecks, states a report commissioned by the EU
      Road Federation. The study follows criticism from green groups that
      investing in roads is contrary to Europe's sustainable development goals.

      More investment in road infrastructure is needed to remove bottlenecks,
      avoid city centres and complete missing links which together cost billions
      every year in lost fuel and undoubtedly contribute to the transport sectors
      environmental footprint, said the European Union Road Federation (ERF), in
      a paper published on 10 April 2007.

      http://www.wbcsd.org/plugins/DocSearch/details.asp?type=DocDet&ObjectId=MjQw
      NTE