RE: New Transport Initiative Public Consultation

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002

      Dear Friends,

      This is to let you know that with one eye to sparing many of our colleagues whose immediate level of interest in these discussions of preparing future special issues of the Journal of World Transport Policy and Practice may be limited, we have set up a special discussion group on the web which you can now access at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WorldTransport-Focus/.  (The main site for the Journal is at http://wTransport.org.)

      We invite you to join the discussions by having a first look at the site, and if it seems to offer value for money (it’s free) simply by sending a blank email to sign on to WorldTransport-Focus-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.  You may also wish to note the following:

      Subscribe:         WorldTransport-Focus-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Post message:  WorldTransport-Focus@yahoogroups.com

      As you will see if you go to the site, this is already proving to be quite a productive process.  And of course if you have any ideas or suggestions for us, this is a good place to turn.

      With all good wishes,

      The Electronic Edition is at http://wTransport.org

      The Commons __ technology, economy, society__

      Day phone: +331 4326 1323 Mobile: +336 8096 7879

      24 hour Fax/Voicemail hotline: +1 888 677-4866

      IP Videoconference: 81.65.50.63

      Email: mail@... or ecoplan.adsl@...