Re: [NewMobility] Help build the first carfreecity in the U.S.

  • Henning Rehren
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2002
      Hi,

      there is a new carfree living project in the central borough "Mitte" of Berlin. I hope this could be useful for you as the website (and the project as well) are very engaged. Their URL is http://www.autofrei-wohnen.de/homeEngl.html . Contacts person is Markus Heller, Architect, webmaster@... .
      Gru�
      Henning Rehren
      --
      Henning Rehren, Bouch�stra�e 55, 12059 Berlin
      Tel. (030) 68 80 99 77, hr@...

      StattAuto Berlin e.V., c/o Johnson, Eisenacher Stra�e 45, 10823 Berlin
      Tel. (030) 26 55 33 00, www.stattauto-berlin.de

      Vorstand: Dr. Friedhelm Blume, Astrid Bolecke, Carola Fellgiebel, Frank Gerstenberg, Carsten Johnson
    • J.H. Crawford
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2002
        Thanks for your note. I've added the web page to the list of Hot Links
        for the next Carfree Times and will also add it to the permanent list
        of links at Carfree.com.

        Please keep me advised of interesting developments and best of luck!

        >Hi,
        >
        >there is a new carfree living project in the central borough "Mitte" of Berlin. I hope this could be useful for you as the website (and the project as well) are very engaged. Their URL is http://www.autofrei-wohnen.de/homeEngl.html . Contacts person is Markus Heller, Architect, webmaster@... .
        >Gruß
        >Henning Rehren
        >--
        >Henning Rehren, Bouchéstraße 55, 12059 Berlin
        >Tel. (030) 68 80 99 77, hr@...
        >
        >StattAuto Berlin e.V., c/o Johnson, Eisenacher Straße 45, 10823 Berlin
        >Tel. (030) 26 55 33 00, www.stattauto-berlin.de
        >
        >Vorstand: Dr. Friedhelm Blume, Astrid Bolecke, Carola Fellgiebel, Frank Gerstenberg, Carsten Johnson
        >

        >The @New Mobility Forum is permanently at http://newmobility.org
        >To post messages to list: NewMobility@egroups.com

        -- ### --

        J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities